Fake Business Propositions
Unfortunately, like many businesses, the identity of TA’ZIZ is sometimes used by scammers for fraudulent business proposals.
The fraudster poses as a representative of TA’ZIZ. They pretend that they are offering an opportunity to contract with TA’ZIZ to provide goods or services; or that there is an investment opportunity. Often (not always) the fraud involves requesting you to pay money to them in order to win the contract or participate in the investment or procurement process.
We will never ask for money from a third party in order for that third party to participate in our procurement process or in order to be considered for a business or investment opportunity.
What Should You Do?
Always remember – if an offer seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Use your common sense:
- Do not respond to unsolicited business propositions from sources you cannot independently verify as being legitimate.
- Do not provide personal or financial details to anyone you do not know or trust, or on a website you do not trust.
Be alert for suspicious signs:
- Poor use of language;
- Use of general e-mail addresses like yahoo.com, gmail.com, hotmail.com. Or uses our domain but hyphenated with another name or acronym. Currently all official TA’ZIZ emails come from ADNOC email addresses (@adnoc.ae) or TAZIZ.com;
- Requests for money to be paid in advance;
- Contact through social websites such as Facebook etc.
Be suspicious when dealing with anyone who does not have a direct telephone line / who never answers when you call their number but returns your call later (from a different number).
Always independently verify the legitimacy of any business or investment opportunity before you make any decision.
TA’ZIZ maintains a professional LinkedIn account - all correspondence will always come from our officially used email addresses.
You can notify us of any suspected business scam via the contact form at TA’ZIZ.com .
Consider if it is appropriate to notify local law enforcement in your area if you are the victim of an attempted scam.
Fake business propositions are not authorized or connected in any way with TA’ZIZ or its shareholders. TA’ZIZ and its shareholders are not responsible for them nor do they have any association with such acts.